About Me

My photo
Southern wife, mommy to 3 precious littles. Love Jesus, my family and friends. Addicted to coca-cola, baby-wearing, breastfeeding, and co-sleeping. Wannabe photographer.


Head on over to our main blog and see what we've been up to lately Texas Tigers USFamilyGuide.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas ideas - Shutterfly

In the past years one of my favorite Christmas gift ideas that I know my parents have always enjoyed has been a Shutterfly picture photobook.  I've loved doing them - and regret that I haven't gotten copies of the books I've made for myself to have as well since my paper scrapbooking is going very slowly with two busy little ones. These books are wonderful quality and make for lasting memories!

In addition to the books I've loved using Shutterfly for Christmas cards before. My favorite was Abby's first Christmas with her red polka dot sweater. Each year it gets more difficult to chose which card because there are just so many options! You can choose the photo paper type cards or you can now pick cardstock if you'd prefer and there are different options for sizes, flat or folded! All the options to choose from can be found here

I love the collage of pictures in this card
Simple but so pretty: 


And how cute are these gift tags? 

I love picking a Christmas card each year - even if getting the perfect photo for the perfect card isn't always as easy as picking the card. Have you done your Christmas cards yet? There is still time if you haven't! 

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment